
Nowadays, you can travel abroad on a shoestring. There exists fly companies which you can travel with, you will not to spend too much money,so as you can see you can travel without spend to much money but being confy! Also you can buy the ticket through internet. On the list below you can see some of these companies:
Are you looking for a hostel? In http://www.hostelworld.com/ you can find all the betest and cheapesthostels around the world and you can book rooms too!
Are you hungry? There is a webpage like "hostelworld": http://www.restaurant.com/
With the information we have given to you, if you don't travel is because you don't want ;)
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi girls, I think that travell is a good option for us and a really good option nowadays. As you, I enjoy travelling and just a question: why don't we plan a trip?
ResponderEliminarYours faithfully,
RUBEN ;)jaj
PS: I hope this time will be ok!